The planning committee for the 2019 Career Expo will host highly engaging sessions for a select number of students who travel from distant schools. Sessions are designed as hands-on opportunities that will develop an interest in a variety of Health, Tech, and Trades careers, each 1.25 hours in length and hosted by several partners:
- Session 1 – Hosted by Inspire Innovation Laboratory.
- Session 2 – Hosted by Valley City State University.
- Session 3 – Hosted by NDSU’s Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Session 4 – Hosted by EduTech.
- Session 5 – Hosted by SEEC.
- Session 6 – Hosted by UND Department of Physics and Astronomy.
Each session will run for one hour three times during the day: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, participating students allowed to attend one of the two sessions. Attendance is limited to schools bringing 25 or fewer students.